Friday 25 January 2013

My Family


Description text
My Family
Family is the part of my life. Every people have family which is the number of family member is different each other. I have a harmonious family. My parents and my brother work. They work for our family. My family’s members are busy, but we still keep in touch each other.
My family has four members. Those are me, my brother, and my parents of course. My mother is 55 years old. Her name’s Jumiatun. She has long, black hair and beautiful black eyes. She is still slim, because she always tries to stay slim. She has a very good looking, always well dressed and wears high heels. My father, Jarwanto is 5 years older then my mother. He is 60 years old in spite of his age he’s still black haired. He is quite tall, but a bit  shorter than me. My brother Edi Santoso. He is 24 years old. He is also black haired and black eyes.
We have our own activities. My brother works as a employee in one of factories in Surabaya. He is diligent and never absent to go to work. Although he is very tired. He always does his job well. I’m pround of him, because he has spirit to work. My father is a teacher of elementary school in my village. He teaches sport and art in the scool. He is very patient when he teaches students, so the students feel happy. My father is 60 years old but he still has power spirit to teach the students. As a father he never complains. My mother is houswife. Everyday my mother always does housework without complaining too.
Although my family reraly gether in one time, but we always communicate each other. If we have free time, we will eat together watch tv. We can also chat and make jokes. It makes my family closer and always harmonious without a kind of miss understanding in short.
Family is the place where we can solve the problem from the smallest to the largest problem. Family has importance role in the life because family create a good character. My family has four members. There are my brother, my parents, and me. My brother and my parents are very busy with their work. They work for the survival of the family. Although we are busy, but we still there for each other. I’m happy to have such family. High spirit and determination in building a harmonious family makes me able face reality in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment